Thursday, April 5, 2007

Tagged

I really had wanted to be more consistent on this blog than I had been on my family one, but life has a way....
I do have a stash of pictures I have been saving on the computer until I need them for the posts, so I do have a couple in the back of my mind ready to go, now if the hands will just do the work. So out of laziness tonight I am going to do the tag that I was given of "6 random things, 6 happy things", even though I had hoped to think more about them before posting, especially after my 100s list was so fresh but here it goes:
RANDOM:
1) Is it better to try something even with out looking into it, training for it, doing it really well, or is it better to hold off until you can do it well? I tend to do the first one (e.g.. blogging and roping others in without knowing really how to do much, races/running, etc) and I think it may bug those who do the second.

2) Sadly I think I am a pessimist.

3) When I visit my hometown, I have lots of flashbacks of walking... all over the place. I am sad that my kids won't have that freedom to explore. And I think its beautiful there.



4) I am nervous about having to reenter the workforce in the future

5) I am not a very touchy feely gal, except with my kids.

6) I felt that Bro. Holland was talking directly to me in Sat. general conference.



HAPPY
1) I love the way that Clint smells! He is a natural guy, and his natural pheromones are what I believe colognes try to copy. I am mad that I did wash before he left and have nothing that smell like him. So Clint if you are reading... Call me.

2) NPR have I made it clear that I love this?? It is on in our house almost all day, I feel it is my only contact with the outside world.

3) Dance Revolution!! Oh boy I cant wait to get back to Utah to play this. I am no dancer, but I love this game. Guitar hero was very satisfying also.



4) I'm not sure how to phrase this ... I love to get to know people, not so much in the where are you from sense (though that has its place), but in the what do you think about where you are from kind of way. Make sense. Its a natural high for me. I pretty much like everybody I know.

5) I am crazy for Ruby right now. I love all the kids, but something about Ruby melts me. Maybe it's the age, her petiteness, or her indifference to me. Probably a bit of all.

6) Reading in bed. I swear I sleep better, and it feel like the me time of the day.

Whew, there it is. This was even harder for me than was the 100s list. I am going to tag Angelica, Lorie, Erin, hoping it will get them blogging.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I love hearing you get sentimental about Clint. You are so not mushy mushy that it makes it even cuter when you are.

Perhaps you are so in love with Ruby because it's hypnotizing to have someone look at you with your own eyes! Seriously, she has your beautiful eyes.