Monday, April 16, 2007

Books by the bedside

I wanted to get the pictures of these books off my desktop, de-clutter a bit if you will, so I am posting about them before I am done with them. These are the books that I am reading right now.




Yes all at the same time. I have a bad habit of feast and famine with books. I tend to get interested in an idea and then a couple more and can't decide which to read about and so I get a bit on each. The problem with this is that I don't think I get the complete picture of each individual book because the concepts in each start to blend. I guess in some ways this is actually good, because maybe it expands the idea set out by the author. I don't know if anyone else has this problem ... except Jill, I know she does. I just thought I should post about it so that my posterity would know why I am all over the place in my thinking.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Interesting, I haven't heard of any of these books but they all peek my interest. Which one are you enjoying the most??

Yankee Haffners said...

Love it! I've never heard of any of them either. What is the main theme that attracted you to these titles? My goal this year is more classic literture I've heard of/perused (sp?) but never actually read cover to cover.