Friday, March 23, 2007

Pledge Time - - check!



I have no shame in saying I love NPR and PBS. Its pledge time, and I feel it my duty, as a daily consumer, to pledge to my local stations. Check it,s done. I don't pledge much, but make sure to do it when there is a challenge grant so I can feel like my pledge is being matched and therefore doubled. When I move from here and don't pay HOA fees that make me pay a quarterly cable fee of $50 (even when I don't want cable, and don't even have a working t.v.), I will be giving this money to these stations.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

I am an NPR PBS fan as well, but I think you knew that. We always shared that Sesame Street adoration.

nanci said...

Elisa, I am glad to know that your Sesame street fandom lives on. i wish I still had our art from jr. high. I did not know about your NPR love though, and am very happy about it. I am still amazed to find out that there are people with out this love.

Rass said...

I'm going to have to shut this website down - NPR and PBS? Try Fox News and the EIB Network. I'm only slightly joking.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I like the idea of pledging money to organizations like these, though I've never done it. I've never listened to NPR, but PBS was often watched growing up. I also love that they carry British comedies that I enjoy.