Saturday, March 3, 2007

A call to blog

Today I sent out an elite to several friend as a call for them to join me in the blog world. I hope they will heed the call and we will have a great little circle to work with. Here are the people I invited and the area in which I feel they will be able to contribute in a way that no other could:
Julia-friend from hometown. Recently had a son with health problems, always a learning experience.
Erin Y- Classic style! And she does it on a budget. Lets learn.
Lorie- the best friend. Same birthday and an eternal connection. World traveler, almost 30 and still single (gasp!!)
Melissa B- the cutest mom and best cook, combined. She could teach me a thing or two.
Celia- blog leader. She knows the ins and outs of it all, and already has an awesome thought stimulating blog, you will love it.
Charlissa- Back in the home-state, enduring the student life still.
Jen- woman of mystery. who wouldn't like a peek into the mind of this intellect. She could give us some great book
recommendations
Misti- A glimpse into the life most of us won't experience .. Harvard.. as well as being an amazing mom of 4 younguns
Allyson- Playgroup genius. She coordinates with the best of them and will be one of my few links to this small town.
Lorilynn- fellow "Utes make my blood boil", I love the BYU football love in this lady.
Sara D-AZ pal, coupon savvy, dancer, teacher, and owner of the cutest dog!
Kerry- family history link and techno chick. Kerry I am going to be shocked if you don't have a blog yet
Lesley-the girl that made hunny notes really work (remember these??, I think its genius) Living in Indiana fixing up the house and living on rice and beans.
Erin R- fitness and nutrition pro. Plus a lover of JCrew. Ready to embark on new adventures in grad school, bring us along.
Becca L- MOTIVATOR!, She can get you to do anything and feel great about it. The coolest chick ever.
Marliese- the most dedicated runner I have ever know, she will be our New York connection.
Angelica- the silent hero. I can rattle off a list of people who have been influenced by this people loving lady. A small town girl who can hang with the most elite.
Jessica- the creative mind. I am so glad to have reconnected with this lady recently. She is amazing.
Karalynn- Can see the humor in it all, but also a great thinker, socially conscious, and fellow law and order fan.

So there is the list. Amazing women who have influenced my life, and each others. At BYU we talked about having a 201 reunion someday, and I think that this is a start. Don't feel pressure, but I am counting on you.

3 comments:

Indiana Haffners said...

Yo Nanci! You caught me at a good time, the rice and beans will be in full swing this month! You did get me letter, I thought you didn't like me. :) I'm in INDIANA actually just to clarify.

Indiana Haffners said...

Oh, yeah and speaking of fixing up a house I installed a new tub faucet the other day. Live and learn.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Nanci.... I've been thinking about you lately! We really need to get together since we live so close. I think I might have your phone number around here somewhere.

Amy Vogelsberg