Thursday, March 8, 2007

Challenge #2 A week in the life of....

Ok, Ok, I know that some of you are still working on the 100 things challenge, some even on the blog creation challenge. But I have to keep the ball rolling, because we don't want to be a bunch of deadbeat bloggers. So here it is. I am assuming that we all have a digital camera, if not you will have to be creative. Lets go over the background first. A few years ago Oprah had the founder of Amazon on her show, Jeff something, my mind is blank right now. Anyhow, one of the things that he would do is take at least one picture a day. I don't remember the details of all of this, just that I thought that it would be a great way to be more attentive to things surrounding you, or creating an event out of something that may be typical to your day. Since I am trying to be more mindful, I am going to do this. Of course you can take more than one picture a day, but in the end you must share only one a day, and maybe a blip on what it represents. Lets do it for a week straight, starting when you read this. I think you will find it is a fun way to be reflective and share your world with us. Happy snapping!!!

1 comment:

everything pink! said...

happy blogging, you will love it.
i am elisa's cousin, did you win the lottery growing up with her or what??

great 100 list